Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids


I'm going to run T-bol 60 mg ed for six weeks. 30mg in the am, 30mg in the pm. I know the steroid doesnt aromatize and it's not a test, so do I need to run PCT?? Anabolic Steroids i have never done steroids in my life, let me preface that here are my stats 21 years old 6'1 148..sadly --have been working out consistently for about two years --diet is superb, eat steak for breakfast sometimes . I just need to know when for each steroid and that sorta thing. Also I wanna know if I am doing the right steroids. I am hoping I am. My friend is in pharmecutical sales and has done the same sort of cycle himself Anabolic Steroids Wiki Did not have much luck in the PCT thread, so i'll try posting this here. my cycle : 6 weeks : test e ( 500mg / week ) deca ( 400mg / week) 4 weeks : sustanon ( 500mg /week ) deca ( 400 mg / week) 10 week long cycle A large percentage of those side effects occur from the body´s ability to turn testosterone into estrogen via a metabolic pathway mediated by the aromatase enzyme. This process, known as aromatization causes a portion of testosterone to . Anabolic Steroids Illegal i am about to start o cycle of test. its 3 test blen (E,C,ndP). This is my first real cycle beside a cycle of winny i took a year ago. I was going to take it with tren but was steared away because it my 1st real cycle. i am 20 yrs old 6 . i did quite a bit of reading tonight. it was alot of info to take in Im almost done my Mdrol cycle and i was wondering if Nolva and aromasin would be good with 6 oxo for a pct my mdrol cycle is 30mg/day for 4 weeks. im also taking milk . Anabolic Steroids Cycles I am looking for input from people who have found a decent eye serum product. I saw a commercial for 'Youthology' and was impressed to say the least. I ran a Yahoo search for 'eye serum' and 'Youthology' comes up at the absolute top of . Stats: Male 6'3 240lbs BF: prob somewhere around 23% I was reading some info about Avavar and not quite sure if it's right for me. I am looking to take something to help me lose weight with the least amount of side effects Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing have heard conficting opinions on this subject. if i was to go to a doctor (who isn't a friend nor acquaintance) and have a panel run to check my test levels to see if my gear is legitimate (meaning deca and test), could i get in any . I am in dyer need of help as my ance has flared up, but i am really starting to shape up. A few people have even said to me are you on steroids i took this as a great compliment. Im in a predicament here. Thanks a lot for your time Anabolic Steroids 5 weeks of dbol @ 30mg ED PCT nolva day 1 60mg day2-11 40mg day11-24 20mg. I need to change my nick name! And delete all the post made with atosvitara. It appers in google. Anabolic Steroids Wiki people say it would be smart to have the gear tested before shooting it, however i don't know where to do that? how much it would be? how to get it done? or anything aobut it whatsoever i am on my first cycle on my seventh week of deca, . If you were me with the body I have what would you do for a cycle? would you bulk? would you cut? I'm 6'2 195bs 4th cycle all been 10 weeks. Test,Decca,Tren are gear I've used in the Past. I was 150lbs when I started cycling Anabolic Steroids Illegal Whats better for methyl prohormones or steroid protection? I hear people say liv.52 and some say liver longer but both products have different ingredients so both products cant be the same or provide the same protection which steroid washes away from the body earliest, and is of cutting type? :hitit: Anabolic Steroids Cycles I recently have been putting up post asking question about getting tested for steroids due to a local competition I am doing. I have not used anything in 8-9months but my last cycle included Decca. I know from research Decca is . A few question about this steroid cleanser. 1.) The directions call for Steroid Cleanse Liquid (Phase II). Where can this be found? 2.) The directions also have you not eatting for 6 hours at a time? This would be for 4 days? .

Anabolic Steroids Wiki


Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing once again. 5' 11 225 pounds, apparently need 3400-3800 cals to sustain current weight. running clen for 2 weeks, and test E either 10-15 weeks. ill run clen for a cycle till test is in full gear, maybe one more cycle somewhere in the . Ok i just got my Test Enanthate and before i start im having a time figuring out just how many CCs are in 400mgs.. Sorry if this has been answered i did a search and came up blank. I just really wanna have my ducks in a row before i . Anabolic Steroids Ps.- can this be asked?, if not delete please. I have some blank doctor recipies and wanted to know the medication name of primo. Thanks for the help. welcome to our website Cheap nike new jordan,Air force one mix jordan,AF1 plus Jordan--www.a-one-shoes.com We offer new nike jordan,New Jordan,Cheap new nike Jordan,Air force one plus Jordan,Air force one mix Jordan Anabolic Steroids Wiki Guys, I think I saw someplace that there is a relation between the batch # and the exp dates on Organon sust amps. Specifically, that they can be used to flag a fake. Can anyone point me in the right direction? . Hi guys , I noticed in the mirror yesterday a bump on my stomach the size of a quarter. When i push it it goes away , and it feels liek water with soem air bubbles in it(very wierd). Its about 2-3 inches above my navel Anabolic Steroids Illegal can you use a 1 22 guage needle to pin glutes or do u need to use a 1.5 needle for glute shots? thanks. I'm worried about this hernia if thats what is it, and none of you have the decency to even look at the post. i mean jesus fu**ing christ allmighty. Anabolic Steroids Cycles Im running 500 test ea week and wondered what a good pct would be when im done. Also, is there any set time period for how long you should take your PCT. hey guys long time no see..I have made a thread about this long ago.but I would like to start a new one.im not looking for any death medal or crazy devil rock music..more like heavy metal, vocals that can be understood.. songs like . Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing If anyone cares to know, I've been off any and all steroids now for almost three years and it hasn't been easy . NOT AT ALL but it's only worth using if you're disciplined enough to follow diet posts like beasts and PCT like . Edited. Anabolic Steroids I have 250 mg of test E . I have read the info on first time injections > I do not know how to convert 250 mg into ml. I have a 3ml ,20g, 1 1/12 inch needle. what amount do I take . I have read 1cc . I'm going to take 400 a week split . A man walks into a bar with a paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on the counter. The bartender walks up and asks what's in the bag. The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about 9 . Anabolic Steroids Wiki im looking for some advice on whether to run with tren or a stack of anavar and masteron. im planning on running prop for 12 weeks, but cant decide which other one to put with it. im prone to acne, which seems to be the only real side . Can you change over your test blend to strait enanthate midcycle say week 5 of 12??? And if so How would you do it as far as timing? I am currently doing sus 250 at 500 a week EOD on injections.. I plan to do same dosage but obviously . Anabolic Steroids Illegal Ive tried to do all the research, but just cant seem to find the direct answers i am looking for. I've never used before, and read the M-Drol from Competitive Edge Labs was a good OTC supp to put on decent size. I ordered a bottle, . SO i am going to the doctor tomorrow . the prop lump that i have posted about earlier has gone down and now the area around the lump is just filled with water. The area is not discolored, hot, red, or anything like this . Anabolic Steroids Cycles Hello. After i finshed my cycle i did: proviron 3-4 weeks @ 25mg-50mg ed Clomiphene: 4 weeks @ 100mg ed first 2 weeks, 50mg ed last 2 weeks for PCT and after i finshed it after amonth i did the testosterone-test and here is the . I been doing cardio 5 days a week, mon wed fri i workout in the afternoons and cardio afterwards, and tue wed cardio afternoons about same time, would it be worth wild to get up that hour and a half extra everyday to do my cardio in the .

Anabolic Steroids Illegal


Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing Alright i am about to get on dbols now. i would have earlier but the sust came way earlier. i know that dbols increases water retention and was wondering if there are ways to limit that? i know decrease salt and water intake but any . Side effects of anabolic steroids in women are: Facial hair growth, breast reduction, menstrual cycle changes and deepened voice. In addition to these specific side effects some common side effects in both men and women are: . Anabolic Steroids Im starting to get really bloated from this D-bol (50mg's/day) .a lot of water weight has been put on If I take, say, .5 mg's EOD, will i get the benefits of the dbol without the water retention? Or would I just be blowing in . Does anyone know any good protein shakes that are IBS friendly? Ive tried alot with milk and without but after having them was straight on the toilet. Anabolic Steroids Wiki just curious on how many people have used this and the results they have had. I have run 4 cycle 3 with deca up to 600mg per wk. Just looking for something new for my new cycle. also debating tren ace. I'm 44 and 200lbs.just getting back into working out and building up after a long period due to major back and leg injuries sustained in a 2-story fall 8 years ago. Anabolic Steroids Illegal is equipoise worth buying and worth taking? Hi guys! This is probably my first post @steroidology and i like this forum because it's one of the most educated forum! I am trying to extend my cycle from 9 weeks to 12 weeks (Test Enan. 750mg/w). And, need to order more test from my . Anabolic Steroids Cycles Who In The Hell Wrote In Stone That You have To Run A Anti Estrogen With Your Cycles? News Flash 90% Of All Of You Could Run A Cycle With Moderate Doses Without Any Antiestrogens During The Cycle . Many Of You Could Run A Cycle With . Forum: ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Posted By: thecivilizedanimal Post Time: 06-17-2008 at 08:19 AM. Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing hi all been outta the game for awhile now. was a member at SW and C2CBB. anyway a friend asked for some help for his first cycle and im a little rusty. he wants to keep it pretty mild want good lean gains with minimal side effects. i . Hey everyone, Just wanted to drop a quick line and say that this is one of the most informative board I'v been on, and after lurking for a few days I decided to post. About me: Husband, Dad (x3!), and training for what seems like . Anabolic Steroids http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/so.e_Shake/#20566. been doing strongman training for couple of months, so ive dropped training chest for about 8 weeks. now my chest keeps twitching and has spasm like twitches! i dont understand why, any ideas? Anabolic Steroids Wiki Morning guys and gals, This morning I woke up on the right side of the bed per say. I decided to get my shit back together but I don't know where to start. I just had a new born son and I don't want to end up dead of a heart attack . I thought this was funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU. Anabolic Steroids Illegal Hi,looking for you guys experiences from an anadrol only cycle and to see what you gained/kept - thanks. going to start injecting soon, do you inject in every muscle you work out or do you inject in 1 place every time? Anabolic Steroids Cycles tren 100mg eod test 125mg eod if i'm doing four days 2 days are doubles, suunday monday not a big deal right ? Hi , my names Chris Im 28 , and have been working out for about 10 years. In the past 4 years i did some steriod cycles of , Deca and dianabol tablets. I took PCTs afterwards and got decent results. I never try to over do the cycles

Anabolic Steroids Cycles


Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing I just finished a taking LG methyl 1-d and masterdrol. Is this the same or close to the old stuff. I saw very little gains and did not feel my aggression change or anything like that. I have nolva and clomid, should even use that for . about two weeks ago I did 250 mgs of test E and 400 mgs of Test cyp. I hadnt gained any weight at all until I started my gh. I did 25 (yes 25, no decimal point) IU's and have done 5 IU's a day since. It has been 5 days since I started . Anabolic Steroids Hey guys and gals, I am looking for a little support here. I am considering doing my first cycle to further my strength and cut off a little fat. My diet is good and I have been working out a lot over the last 2 years i am 36 yrs old 5'6 and work out off and on for 6yrs,just recently started back in jan as well as started my first cycle last month of test e 250 at 375 mg twice a week.my goal is for mass,my diet consist of lots of protein (1.5 for . Anabolic Steroids Wiki Hello! Has anyone tried a split leg training ? that is quads one day, hamstrings one day and calves one day ? If so, what were your results? better than an ordinary training ? Also if someone has time and has it written somewhere . Nashville police to be tested for anabolic steroids Nashville police to be tested for anabolic steroids (AP) - Anabolic steroids are being added to the drug testing program for Nashville police officers. (Mon Jun 16 19:33:59 2008 . Anabolic Steroids Illegal i missed my dosage of sust 250 last night due to an emergancy that made it impossible to make it home ontime for my monday injection.. what do i do? Realy i don't know and just curious to know about what it is. i seen guys becoming relay uggly using this stuff, so i not taking info to use. But i wanted to get knowledge about this Anabolic Steroids Cycles as title says. im about 2 weeks into my prop 350 a week and not seeing much. i added dvar about 4 days ago. should i up the dosage of test. or give it a lil while longer. I'm not looking for cycle advice or a general question. I need someone who has strong knowledge of steroid metabolites and their origins. PM me please. -Ingram. Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Anabolic steroids are being added to the drug testing program for Nashville police officers. I'm about to start my first ( I'm going to run 250mg of Test E as well as 250 mg of Deca) 10 week cycle. I was planning on running nolva as my PCT, but I was curious as to whether or not I should use it during my cycle as an . Anabolic Steroids I am thinking of starting a carb cycling diet. Has anyone here ever tried it? If so, did you get some good fat loss results? Associated Press - June 16, 2008 6:05 PM ET NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Anabolic steroids are being added to the drug testing program for Nashville police officers. Anabolic Steroids Wiki For the past couple months ive been making these late night trips to the fridge and dont know why. many times its 2x per night. I dont even know what im doing till im halfway done eating cause im half asleep. Lol CoverSpat li a visited color DEF. That certainly discourages people in the Olympics. And then, if I have time left, I d like to know if other players have similar experiences. And that is the Congress of the United States doing what you . Anabolic Steroids Illegal just wondering what you guys get down to with your fat percentage. what pinch readings do you get?? the major one im wondering about is on the abs right next to the belly button. im not talking about the spot on the side or below your . Testoviron is a mixed testosterone injectable (propionate/enanthate), produced by the firm Schering in many parts of the world. Since Schering also uses the Testoviron brand name to market pure Testosterone enanthate, one should not . Anabolic Steroids Cycles Jus wonderin if police pose as steroid users on this forum, like in order 2 find out sources n ways ppl get there gear? .or am i jus paranoid?? :scratch: Im retarded. I ordered some low dead space needles not knowing that it did not come with syringes. Does anyone know what brand syringes will fit monoject needles.

Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing


Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing Hi was wondering if someone could help. attached is a pic of some sus i picked up from a usually reliable source but have heard a few bad things about nile sus(He usually supplies the indian one) I also have a couple of others which . I eat cottage cheese at night, but I like to add a little flavor by adding orange wedges. I was curious if the acid of the orange would harm the protein in any way? Anabolic Steroids alright im 5 foot 11, 225 pounds, just started a test E 500 mgs/week cycle, and on a clen cycle, 2 on, 2 off What i have is wake up, take clen, make food for the day, approx one8 hour after taking clen, do cardio for 20-30 minutes then: . Gents, ive been on the ECA stack for sometime and want to start a Clen cycle. Should i do the Benadryl for a week then start my Clen, or just stay off everything for 2 weeks then start? Will the Benadryl upregulate my receptors from . Anabolic Steroids Wiki Talking to some of my friends, they say after their first or second 'big/lengthy' cycle, the bloat/cheeks/size of their face.. NEVER went back to normal. Apparently this is just how the game goes.. I made a poll.. please vote.. i want . Need to pct badly! Please pm me your research site. Looking to run anthony roberts and need a place that carries it. Thanks! Anabolic Steroids Illegal Is it against the rules to ask for reliable pharmacies in a foreign country where AAS is legal? I just want to know the best place in Pattaya the next time I go. I know I could probably go to Universe or Tony's and ask, . Cool Tom Platz Guest Appearance & Master of Ceremonies at The International Classic in Las Vegas more details on this site making life tasty - Home. Anabolic Steroids Cycles :evil2:Well basically in about 10 months i have some walk on try outs do to knowing the right people and having played 4 seasons of Arena Pro Football, so i need to know if anyone has any suggestions that i can take to help me achieve . The manufacturer claims that Probolic-SR protein powder has a slow release feature which allows it to continuously feed muscles for up to 12 hours. Is that a fact or marketing hype? Most people seem to use it before bed, . Anabolic Steroids Horse Racing hey guys just wondering what the difference between NANDROLONE DECANOATE and TESTOSTERONE DECANOATE are, if there is even one. I see that nandrolone decanoate lasts in your system for up to 18 months and I was wondering is the . just curious as to if i have gyno. a little uneducated on it, but have read about it through the forum. I am a bigger guy at 225 lbs, 5 foot 11, and i do think its just extra fat that im tryin to get rid of, i have no lump or . Anabolic Steroids hello everyone i am 29 yrs old 220lbs just finished my first cycle(test c) i was running letrozole at .30mcg a day.now im in pct which includes nolva,clomid and some clen. its been 20 days since my last injection now i have a lot of . Ok so I just got Tren and Test for my second cycle. I took Tren a year ago (I know it was stupid for my first) I am 511, 235, 18%bodyfat. I have a decent but still spotty diet and I have been working out for 4 years Anabolic Steroids Wiki this may seem retarded to ask. but if i did one injection of sustanon 250 and i stopped taking it due to personal reasons.should i even remotely be worried about Gynecomastia. i guess i just read some things about it and got kinda . Hey fellas, its seems like the oil in my tren forte 200 (balkan) is cloudy. Leaves a film or residue on the inside of the glass vail. Is that normal? Is the powder seperating from the oil? The oil seems to be cloudy as if there was . Anabolic Steroids Illegal Yo.. Ok i saw on the internet that dbol on cycles are good or bad, some peeps say that kept there gains and some said they lost all theres. How do you keep your gains on that cuz i got some d-bol for free from a friend and wanted to . I'm joining a Muay Thai gym today and I think I'm going to start a new training split so I don't have to lift and spar on the same day. (I did this with boxing, and felt useless, I'd have to go box immediately after lifting). here is . Anabolic Steroids Cycles can we discuss PCT sources? would 50mg ed for 3 weeks be enough for my oct or would 100mg ed for the first week be better then 50mg ed there after?

Related Keywords:
-Anabolic Steroids
-anabolic steroids wiki
-anabolic steroids illegal
-anabolic steroids cycles
-anabolic steroids horse racing
-anabolic steroids and infertility
-anabolic steroids class
-anabolic steroids profiles
-anabolic steroids psychological effects
-anabolic steroids risks
-anabolic steroids cancer
-anabolic steroids store
-types of anabolic steroids
-steroids anabolic steroids
-anabolic steroids side effects
-legal anabolic steroids
-effects of anabolic steroids
-list of anabolic steroids

No comments: